JROTC In-Ranks Question
1. Q. What does ASU stand for?
A. Army Service Uniform.
2. Q. What type of shirt is worn under the Army Service Uniform Coat?
A. Gray long sleeve, or short sleeve shirt.
3. Q. The black necktie/ neck tab is optional when wearing what type of uniform?
A. Class B uniform with short sleeves.
4. Q. What color t-shirt is worn with the class Army Service Uniform?
5. Q. What uniform is worn during ceremonies and social functions?
A. The Class A or B uniform or ASU.
6. Q. What uniform is worn at summer camps and for participation on special teams?
7. Q. What insignia do cadet officers wear on the gray beret?
A. Grade or rank insignia.
8. Q. What insignia do enlisted cadets wear on the gray beret?
A. ROTC insignia.
9. Q. What color t-shirt is worn with the ACU uniform?
A. Tan or Sand.
10. Q. How is the grade/ ROTC insignia worn on the gray beret?
A. Centered on the flash.
11. Q. How are ribbons positioned on the class A uniform?
A. Ribbons are centered on the left side 1/8 of an inch above the left pocket for males.
12. Q. Describe a rank?
A. Cadet describes a certain rank asked by the inspector.
13. Q. How often must a uniform be worn by a cadet?
A. At least once a week.
14. Q. Can a male cadet wear an earring in uniform?
15. Q. What size/color earrings can female cadets wear?
A. Small silver, gold or white spherical earrings not to exceed 1/4 inch in diameter.
16. Q. How is the nameplate worn on your uniform?
A. Center the nameplate on the right pocket between the top of the pocket and the top button for males. (Females: 1 to 2 inches above the top button centered horizontally on the right side of the coat. In a comparable position on the shirt.).
17. Q. What regulation covers the wear on the uniform?
A. AR 670-1 and CCR 145-2.
18. Q. Are shoulder boards authorized for wear with the class B uniform?
19. Q. What does ACU stand for?
A. Army Combat Uniform.
20. Q. What color socks are worn with the Army Service Uniform?
A. Black socks.